Gauvreau design inc. offers comprehensive professional services in interior design. Our team is young, dynamic and versatile, and we work on a wide variety of projects. Our approach is driven by openness, creativity and communication. In constant pursuit of innovative solutions, we provide personalized service that makes each one of our projects unique.
Whether for your business or for a large real estate project, we deliver design expertise, from initial development through to final completion of the project. Our team’s input can make all the difference in realizing your project.
We are actively involved in both major real estate development projects as well as commercial projects such as restaurants, cafés, boutiques, jewellers, offices and optometry centres.
Ysabel Gauvreau, the company president, worked for a number of design firms before starting up her own business. With a passion for art and architectural design, she studied interior design at the Cégep du Vieux-Montréal and art history at the Université de Montréal, thus following in her family’s design footsteps. Over the years, she developed a keen interest in designing interior architecture and commercial projects. Alert to major international influences, observed during trips to the United States, Europe and Asia, Ysabel stays closely in tune with the world of innovative design. In the past several years, she had developed numerous concepts for real estate promoters, in conjunction with the growing number of industrial area redevelopment projects in the greater Montreal area.
Valérie Gauvreau, another family member, developed her own strengths while growing up in a designer universe. She studied applied arts and interior design at the Cégep du Vieux-Montréal. She later became interested in furniture design and developed a passion for the world of furnishing design. She has contributed to the company’s growth for more than five years, developing new relationships with businesspeople. Through her vision and leadership, she became a partner in 2009. Her years of experience in design and her interest for large-scale projects have contributed to building the company.
Awards and accolades
- 2016 winner of Prix Habitat Design for Les Bassins du Havre, Prével and Rachel Julien
- 2016 winner of Prix Habitat Design for 21e Arrondissement
- 2015 winner of Prix Habitat Design jury’s choice for best model unit design, Les Bassins du Havre, Prével and Rachel Julien
- 2015 winner of Prix Habitat Design for incorporating graphics into design for 21e Arrondissement sales office, Groupe Prével
- 2015 honourable mention by magazine Premières en affaires for Ysabel Gauvreau, as a key businesswoman in real estate in Québec
- Grand prix du design 2015 nomination for Symphonia project
- Grand prix du design 2015 nomination for Tris Coffin Opticians
- Grand prix du design 2014 nomination for 21e Arrondissement project
- 2002 winner of the Commerce Design Montréal contest for themed Couche-Tard store on Docteur-Penfield Ave.